Hah, so I haven't blogged in foreverrrr. I will make up all tthis shiq & stuffff you missed out on! *Not gonna blog everyday thoughs, too lazy ;P . Ohwellls, :
GAYEST BREAK OF MY LIFE! Brother was gone for the weekend! On his college trip. But yeaaah So Saturday I was supposed to chill with Tenny on Valentine's Day. Mom hellla ruined that 'cause she wouldn't leave me! Bleh, but then I ended up hanging out with Hazel! Beeen hella days since I chilled with my Long Lostttt<3 Yeaah, watched Confessions of a Shopaholic! I saw Justine, Brianna, Jesssie, & Byron that day too! Nice seeeing them. I misss those heads hellllas! Welll, got home at like 9ish it was fucking cold that night. Cousin didn't even come home that night 'cause she went Gay clubbing ! Yeah, I know she's not even 18 yet -__________-. Sunday was typicaal, hella chilll. Anton, Ella, Allen, and Matthew came. Those brats go crazzzzzy. Monday I have no clue what I did. Weeeird. Tuesday, babysittted Matthew & Allen. Wednesdaaay, oh wednesday. Hung out with Tenny<3 + his friends. Then An & Bryant came to meet him! Wooo, they approve of him. Thursday, worked on science fair project with Alexis! It was fun, (= The food coloring was siiiiick! Then we craved ice cream so we went to Walgreeens. Then we bought stufff (; Coffee Ice Cream & Mango Sorbet = <3! Went to Michael's to go buy spray paint for our board. The bald guy was mean, I hate him. Went home a 9. Now I'm here. Friday...
Damn, today was helllla fuggggin' whack! How retarded, I even stayed home all the fucking day & I still get caught up in to drama ?! Like wtf. Niggas these daaays! I was supposed to be working on my SFP with Alexis but that shiq got canceled 'cause no ride. Anyways, I was stuck at home with nothing to do besides my whackass children's boook! Gay, gay, gay. Like Josh :D Blaaah, last night I had to stay up hella late 'cause my cousin fuggen snuck out so I had to cover for her. Nico helped me stay up, but yet distracted me with homework then at like 1 his ass fell asleep on the phone. So I called Gavin ! Then we both fell asleeep ;P. Yeah , queeers. Cousin came home at like 5:40ish & I had to open the dooor. Hella knocked out after that. People kept fuggen texting me so I woke up at almoost 10!
FUUUUUUUUCKINGBITCHASSSSNIGGGGA. Wow, I lost one heck of a friend today. All because I have a boyfriend, wtf is that ?! Yeah, how gay. You know what ? I fucking don't wanna ever talk to you. Wow, I can only talk to you when I don't have a boyfriend. You're so fucking dumb. You're fucked up. I'm glad you're out of my life. I'm seriously D O N E with you're shit. I'm done with you period. You were a big waste of my time! Fuck you, my life is perfect without you that's forsure.
Vented to Nancy :D Christa kept sending me these gay things. Joelle told me to go fuck a cow then Reggie thought that was very unhealthy. & Christa thought the cow was Tenny! HAHA, GG you guys.
Blah, I'm done with this shiq! Gotta finish homework D; k, late. -Angeline!
GAYEST BREAK OF MY LIFE! Brother was gone for the weekend! On his college trip. But yeaaah So Saturday I was supposed to chill with Tenny on Valentine's Day. Mom hellla ruined that 'cause she wouldn't leave me! Bleh, but then I ended up hanging out with Hazel! Beeen hella days since I chilled with my Long Lostttt<3 Yeaah, watched Confessions of a Shopaholic! I saw Justine, Brianna, Jesssie, & Byron that day too! Nice seeeing them. I misss those heads hellllas! Welll, got home at like 9ish it was fucking cold that night. Cousin didn't even come home that night 'cause she went Gay clubbing ! Yeah, I know she's not even 18 yet -__________-. Sunday was typicaal, hella chilll. Anton, Ella, Allen, and Matthew came. Those brats go crazzzzzy. Monday I have no clue what I did. Weeeird. Tuesday, babysittted Matthew & Allen. Wednesdaaay, oh wednesday. Hung out with Tenny<3 + his friends. Then An & Bryant came to meet him! Wooo, they approve of him. Thursday, worked on science fair project with Alexis! It was fun, (= The food coloring was siiiiick! Then we craved ice cream so we went to Walgreeens. Then we bought stufff (; Coffee Ice Cream & Mango Sorbet = <3! Went to Michael's to go buy spray paint for our board. The bald guy was mean, I hate him. Went home a 9. Now I'm here. Friday...
Damn, today was helllla fuggggin' whack! How retarded, I even stayed home all the fucking day & I still get caught up in to drama ?! Like wtf. Niggas these daaays! I was supposed to be working on my SFP with Alexis but that shiq got canceled 'cause no ride. Anyways, I was stuck at home with nothing to do besides my whackass children's boook! Gay, gay, gay. Like Josh :D Blaaah, last night I had to stay up hella late 'cause my cousin fuggen snuck out so I had to cover for her. Nico helped me stay up, but yet distracted me with homework then at like 1 his ass fell asleep on the phone. So I called Gavin ! Then we both fell asleeep ;P. Yeah , queeers. Cousin came home at like 5:40ish & I had to open the dooor. Hella knocked out after that. People kept fuggen texting me so I woke up at almoost 10!
FUUUUUUUUCKINGBITCHASSSSNIGGGGA. Wow, I lost one heck of a friend today. All because I have a boyfriend, wtf is that ?! Yeah, how gay. You know what ? I fucking don't wanna ever talk to you. Wow, I can only talk to you when I don't have a boyfriend. You're so fucking dumb. You're fucked up. I'm glad you're out of my life. I'm seriously D O N E with you're shit. I'm done with you period. You were a big waste of my time! Fuck you, my life is perfect without you that's forsure.
Vented to Nancy :D Christa kept sending me these gay things. Joelle told me to go fuck a cow then Reggie thought that was very unhealthy. & Christa thought the cow was Tenny! HAHA, GG you guys.
Blah, I'm done with this shiq! Gotta finish homework D; k, late. -Angeline!

No comments:
Post a Comment