Ryan's teaching me somoan, man. Herrra coooos! *UFA KIMBOOBLY. Anyways, I haven't blogged since Tuesday, I think it wasss. So here's what I did Wednesday - Friday + my brother stole my charger so I had no time for blogging xP
So like!:
Wednesday, typical day. I kinda forgot what I did Wednesdaaay. Pretty sad (x But I remember I had a test and I was texting Justine all day long<3 & I do remember that Dang walked me home !(= That was coool. 'Cause I had to go straight home since I got in trouble. I had to break my promise with Rachel of going to her game that day because my daddy is mean D; But whatevs! Ash Wednesday. Went to St. Francis at 7 & saw herrra heads! Like Nikki and Helena. Haha, + Fiahna and Nicole sat next to me 'cause I didn't wanna switch my brother :D
Thursday, oh Thursday. My day started off goood! Got an A on my math test. Bleh, I'm a nerd as Tenny says. 2nd period we had a sub again, Mrs. Sample is a biiooootch! Passsing notes to Anh again ! & drew Kimberly her picture thing that would make Tenny jealous, right Kimbo? xD Hmm. 3rd period, took notes! GAAAAAY. 4th period went first for Science Fair Presentations! It went pretty goood. + Me & Alexis had one of the nicest boards ;X Blah! Lunch started off fine, til' I saw 'I' crying D; Asked her w'sup! Then I went to talk to 'K' who was suppposibly starting the shit. + she was crying too. But it wasn't her so she said it was 'A'! That fucking cunt. So I went back to 'I' and I told her to talk to 'K'. So they did, then 'K' to her I wanted to beat her up, -___________- wtfack, nigga. Then during PE I had to ask 'K' about it! Then everything brought back to 'A' ! FUCKING BITCHASSS. Then I told 'B' & she said that 'A' hates me & Rachel. Yeah, what a cuunt. Then that got me & Rachel hella heated so yeaah. 6th period was aiiigh'. Finished Kimberly's drawing in there! Frankels thought it was coool! HAHA, it was ;D Then after school Kimbutt left early so I didn't even get to give it to her! After school. Hmm, went to Carl's Jr. w/ Andrew, Bryant, Dang, & lovaaa. The spicy chicken tasted yuckss that day so I just ate fries. Then went to buy Hi-Chews but they didn't even have any! So we went to Walgreens & bought useless crap. Then walked back to school & watched the volleyball game! Boys lost, Girls owned. 'S' was hella lying about her so called exboyfriend -____-. She's dumb. Then I went home & wrote my coool asss story that Yenvy hella cracked up when she read it. Then drew Gavin's picture! Mhmm,
Fridaaaay! I had a whole cute outfit planned but turned out what I was wearing I needed my black cardigan which my cousin had D; Then I had to change my entire outfit! Ohwellls, when I got to schoool (I went early for the first time in awhile). I finally gave Kimbo her drawing! Thens, 1st period was pretty boring! 2nd period, Mrs. Sample was there again wearing some weird ass shiq on! Ate Bria's cake w/ Gaby the whole period (x Yes, we're fatassses. Break, break, break. Uhm, nothing happened! Then 3rd period had that quick assembly, then watched a gay movie in Haggett's, I mean Fagggettt's! 4th period, got my grade for SFP back! A+, niggga! Woo, GG. Lunch! Ate Kimberly's fries. Looked for Rachel, then found her and we confronted 'A'! Dude, 'she' was getting on my nerves. I hella wanted to slap that beezy, I love her. But -_______________-. Anyways, 'A' looooked herrra scared when we talked to him! + he was hella stuttering. What a pusssy. After that, An was learing how to do gang signs from Pela xD & I was making fun of Nico 'cause his hands are oh sho smalll. After that, PE was cooool! Capture the flag w/ Luna's classs. They cheat! Ha, ohwelllls. 6th period was fun today (= But we took little notes, after we listened to music which was coool. After school bus stop w/ Kimberly, Aaron, Antonio, & Manuel! But Aaron & em' ended up walking then me and Kimbos took the bus to Viviaaan's. Ihellamissseedthatbigboootyhoe(: I ate hella man! Thos coookies were bomb. I drew hella stuff for Vivian. Then we went to fmylife.com & read retarded stufff. " I want to fuck your pussy " < " I want to fuck your puppy " HAHAHA, gooodtimes. Then watched Nate rolll down the hilll ;D Then went home at 7ish! Then Allen's house at 8ish. Matthew was sho cutes<3 Home at 11:30. asdfghjkl;
& now I'm here sitting on my bed like a fag bloggging & you're boredass is reading this shit, you no lifer. *cough, Tennny. Ha, jkeeding. I love you. Well, I'm finally donezo with this losaaaaar. k, late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment