So Like:
Yayssss! One month, damn. Doesn't even feeel like it! Feeels much, much shorter. Well, most of this blog I'm dedicating to Tennnny<3 Because it's our one month.
Blah, today was gaaaaay! I didn't get to see my boyfriend on our one month. Hella fucking whacksauce or what, nigga. Well, today I stayed home until like 2ish, then went to Alexis's house to finally finish our project. Took us like 1 hour just to make our 'Oopsie' title. That hot glue fucking buuurned like a mofo. Our board looks like we barely even did anything! But it's probably gonna look nicer than the people in our classs ;P HAHA, I'm rude. Tenny called me in the middle of my project, cheeerd me up a little bits. But I still reallly, really wanted to seee him! & we barely even talked too. Kays, but zanyways. After Alexis's got picked up at almost 6 to go to church! Saw Helena, Becca, & Tracey. Then went to my cousin's house & ate helllla. Matthew kept biting me D; & now I'm here bloggingg.
Last night I was on the phone with Gavin for probably 4 hours? My internet was being bipolar so I call him when I'm bored. Ha, he thought I fell asleep so he hung up! But I was awake still, I was about to fall asleep tho! After that I called him back then was hella awake. So my internet was finally working! & yeaaah, Tenny commented me at midnight<3 Went to sleeep at 4 & woke up at 11!
This part is for Tennnny motherfucking Traaaaan!;
Deaaar Tenny,
Damn, baaaabe! One month, pretty crazy. Went by hella fast right ? I can still remember when you took me to the mud! & my shoes were all bad when we went to the front with Nancy and them. & Adrian was like "Ohshit!" Well, I met you through Nancy! Thanks, btw (= Who woulda' thought the guy I saw at Mayor's tournament would end up being my boyfriend. Crazy muuuch. Blah, & when I went to the Philippines! That was whack, I couldn't talk to you. But writing you letters to make up for me not talking to you during those dayysss. Then the Rancho vs. Russell game was when we reallllly, really started seeing each other<3! Yeah, I still remember Mikaela and everyone bugging about how we were talking and would e like "Aye! Where's you're boyfriend?!" Even though we weren't together (x Ha, ohwellls! At least they can actually call you that because you actually are my boyfriend. Kay, kayssss. So the past month has beeen greaat. You were always there for me when I was down, like that one time I was hella crying. You called me just to see w'sup. You always had some way of cheering me up with the cute things that you would say to me. Fuuuh', I seriously can not believe it's been a month. Man, remember that one Friday I came, & we made that promise ? Welll, I'm forsure never breaking it<3 Everything I've told you I do meaaan! No liesssss. Damn, well I'm out! I loove youuuu, <3! & happpy 1 monthaversary ;D<3 k, lateee!
btw,
(3:36:42 AM): i looove you baaby, happy 1 month!
1229! on mines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment