Saturday, February 21, 2009

Coos, coos.

So like, :

Today wasn't bad. Hella much better than yesterdaaay!Talking to Bryant was hella fun this morning! We had hella laughs this morning :D.

*ItsAngeline (12:38:08 PM): F'$H0 H0M13!

*DMasFaCk (12:38:29 PM): You are soo ghetto!

*ItsAngeline (12:38:48 PM): Oh hell yeah, nigga.
^Great way to start my day! ^

Fudge, I worked on homework all day yesterday + this morning, and I'm still not done! How sad is that. Supposed to work on my project again but Christian's party was at my house so I couldn't leave.

Damn! That party was fuuns, I guess. Hella awkward though, or what. 'S' went to my house! Cuuuuhraaaayzeee. It was pretty awkward though. Even though we never talked it was that weird eye contact. Ha, I told An that he was here so she freaked out and made me take a picture of him to give to her. HAHAHA, what a loserrr. But I truly understand why she would want it(x Fuuuudge, I'm like hella fulll right now! I ate like nonstop. Even though I knew I was full, I just kept on fucking eating. What a fatass I am! Zanywayssss, Myah and Aiden were supaaa' cutes!<3 They're getting hella big thoughs D; Blah, Christian's 12 now and Myah's 3! Woooo. You go.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. That nigggga keeps texting me! Get offf my fucking jock. You're just causing hella shit. Watch, you're gonna fucking regret saying that shit to me. HA, because Nico wants to jump you're asss :D You're hella disrepectfuuul. Especially how you know I got a boyfriend. Imagine if I told my cousin about what you saaaid! You're ass is going down. Psh, I don't give a fuck about you. You hella changed compared to elementary! I guess hanging out with the wrong heads hella gets to you. Whatevsssss, you're straight up d u m b!

Wowzaaaaaaaaa. I feeeel bad, mans! What 'she' told me was all bad. Ahhh, idernos what to do about it! It's pretty late to do something about it though. Because I don't want it to happen like last year. Blah, I wanna do something but I just can't. But it's just one of those things that you just can't mess with or else it'll fuck up something. Pretty whack. Hopefully sooner or later I'll find a way to help (=

Oh, yeah. I forgot, Josh wants me to put hella stuff about him in my blog. So here, you go Josh! Josh you're straight up gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay. JOSH YOU'RE STRAIGHT UP G A Y !

YAAAAAAAAAAAY, Tmro’s one month<3 Hella went by faaaaast! Doesn’t even feel like we’ve been together for a month. Like seriously, but damn, you hella made a change in my life that’s forsuuure!(= You’re suuuper sweeet & good to me, yaknowthat? Those sweet little messages you’d leave me simply make me m e l t. Ha, that’s why I love you. & still strong with no fights! Happy early one month, Tennnny<3

Coos, *NancyChen (12:22:43 PM): yeahh. tomorrows our one month! (; Weirddd, I have the same anniversary as her (x But it’s all good! Well, I’m getting lazy. So I’m out, home + phone w/ Gavin! K, late.

No comments:

Post a Comment