Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blah,

So liiike!:

Today was pretttty cooos. Schoool, Schedule was prettty similar to yesterday. 'Cept during PE Marques & Nate beat me and Alyssa at badminton D; & Then I had to run my mile! GAAAAAAYSSSSSSSSS, right ? I got 8:38 because Marques is a fag and can't run the whole thing, ha.

After School. Hung out with Reymond! (= Wooo, fun day with him! Bus with him to Walgreens, hung out with Aaron, Antonio, and Manuel then they left! So me and reymond walked to fowler and cloud gazed for a little 'cause it was coool up there! Thens went to Chaboya to watch the volleyball game against Russell! Russell girls owneed :D Boys lost! Sure seemed like they gave up the second game tho. Reymond was so frikken loud tho, embarraasinnng much! Saw Christa and Tennnny<3 Hung out with Christa, but not Tennny! "I don't wanna see you guys fucking making out, you owe this day to me!" -Christa. Haha,I laaaafff' her. Chilled at the front for a little with Reymond and like we were saying how the white van would be scary to get picked up in, then the girl behind us got picked up in it. So we felt hella fucked up but had to laugh ;D Daddy picked me up, got in trouble!

Registraaation. I came late (= Becuase I watched the game! Too bads, haha. Dad got mad that I went to the game and came late to my registration. I think I'm grounded now. Ohwelll, queeeeeeeeersauce. Saw hella heads, of course! Joelle said I hella look like my mom (x I guess. ohwellls,

AJ's house! That was fuuun. I barely see him anymore D; So sad, but anyways. Ate dinner there. Foood was herrrra bombdiggggitttty. Then hung out with cousin and watched him play COD4! Texted Angela, she's hella cooos :D Blah, hmm. DEEEEEEEP ASSS TALKS WITH HIM!<3 Like you don't even knooooow. What he told me >.< & I actually had the guts to tell him about what 'M' texted me! He was like, "Ew, wtf is wrong with that foool." But I told him not to say anything so it's all goood. Then I was taking pictures on his phone, then set myself as his background! HAHA, he's my background too though! But he's flipping off the cameraaa -______- Oh, oh! I had girl scout coookies tooo. Yuuuuuum<3

But yeah, after alll goooood day! Nothing really bad happened besides my dad yelling at me. Eh, don't think I can go to the volleyball game tmro though. But there's always next time! Welll, I'm out! k, laaaaaaate.

No comments:

Post a Comment