Monday, February 23, 2009

UFA! (=

So liiiikes:

I learned a new somoan word! UFAAAA :D Buaha, go find out for yourself on what it means. Angie taught me (x
Auto Response from DaangItsAngeline (7:55:31 PM): Ufa, Kimberly !
KimberlyJustSaid (7:55:35 PM): THANKS,
KimberlyJustSaid (7:55:39 PM): UFA TENNY
^BUAHAHAHA

Well, today was prettty coool. It was fugging cold, niggg. It was sprinklinnnngish! First period was whaaack! Second was fun with Gaby :D, Break I was about to freeze my asss offf! 3rd corrected tests & almost got caught texting. Ha, 4th boring as usuaaal! Lunch, ha. Gave Gavin the chocolate which he thought I would never save, how rude! Kyanz was tryna' hide from Bryant 'cause his ugly haircut ! HA, even though it was their one month. *Told you Bryant you look hella ugly with a haircut. That shaved pimple was karma (= PE was supppaaa fun! Owned Gavin, Scott, Aaron, & those sevies at badminton! But tied with the white boysss. At least I didn't have to run my mile. Blah, I ate hella in 6th period but we took hella notes so it was whack! After all, schooool was coool!

After schoool, Angie's house with Rachel! Walked to Angie's eating Ice creeam! Ha, what fatassses. Rachel found something out. Hmmm, Angie's grandma's for pizzzza! Angie's unlce kept saying how me & Rachel were pretty filipinos, lawls. After pizzza we made videos! Woooo, I can actually put them on my myspace now 'cause they're not embarrassing like the others ;D . Walked, I mean ran to Quimby to drop Rachel off for volleybaalll. Then chilled awhiles with the girls soccer team. Went back to Angie's and ate more! Then ____ came over + 'V'. Yeah, weird. Dude, you will never guess what happened! ____ was so fucking annoying tho! After they left, I was happy (= Thens, ate more :D & yeaah, left Angie's at 6ish almost 7. Then did homework, finally done with my children's book! Yay.

Today was cooos! Tmro should be bettter thoughs. Chillling with Reymond & maybe other heads. See cousin + boyfriend<3 Woo. Welll, I'm ouut! k, laaates.

No comments:

Post a Comment